Rare B decays
Provide latest results and averages of branching fractions, Direct CP asymmetry (ACP), polarization fractions and other ovservables in b-hadron decays to final states that do not contain charm hadrons or charmonia mesons.
Organisation of the tables
Tables are available for
- Branching fractions of charmless mesonic B0 and B± meson decays
- Branching fractions and other observables of radiative and leptonic B0 and B± meson decays, including LFV and LNV modes
- Branching fractions of charmless baryonic B0 and B± meson decays
Direct ACP in b-hadron decays
Polarization measurements in b-hadron decays
Branching fractions of charmless mesonic B0s meson decays
Branching fractions of charmless decays of b-baryons
Branching fractions of charmless mesonic Bc meson decays
At the end of some of these sections we give a list of results that were not included in the tables.
Typical cases are the measurements of distributions, such as differential branching fractions or longitudinal polarizations, which are measured in different binning schemes by the different collaborations, and thus cannot be directly used to obtain averages.
In cases where χ2/dof > 1, we do not usually scale the resulting uncertainty.
Preliminary conference results for which there is written documentation are included.
Average is performed using the PDG method (see Sec. 10)
- In cases where χ2/dof > 1, we do not usually scale the resulting uncertainty.
For branching fractions, we provide either averages or the most stringent upper limits.
- If one or more experiments have measurements with a significance > 3σ for a decay channel, all available central values for that channel are used in the averaging. The most stringent limit will be used for branching fractions that do not satisfy this criterion.
For ACP we provide averages in all cases.
May 2018 (latest)
The May 2018 pages contain tables and plots that include results put on the arXiv until the end of the May 2018. They cover results presented in the winter conferences of 2018. The PDG results have been updated to those of PDG live (end of 2017), as from the December 2017 pages.
Older results have been removed, but can be obtained upon request.
Charmless Mesonic , Radiative and leptonic , Baryonic , Acp , VV polarization, Bs,
ICHEP 2010, Winter 2010, LepPho 2009, Winter 2009, ICHEP 2008, Winter 2008, LepPho 2007, Winter 2007, ICHEP 2006, Winter 2006, LepPho 2005, Winter 2005, ICHEP 2004, Winter 2004, LepPho 2003, Winter 2003, PDG 2002.
- Eli Ben-Haim (Convener), LPNHE-Paris IN2P3/CRNS Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, BABAR and LHCb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pablo Goldenzweig, Karlsruhe, Belle II (email@example.com)
- Mitesh Patel, Imperial College, LHCb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Justine Serrano, CPPM Marseille, LHCb (email@example.com)
This page is maintained by Eli Ben-Haim